Working capital loan online—fast and easy
- Working capital loans from €1,000 to €100,000 online.
- Quick and easy application process.
- You can receive the working capital loan in your bank account on the same day.
- Clear, fixed monthly instalments, and no hidden costs.
- Flexible repayment options.
Working capital loan with a long repayment period
Do you urgently need a working capital loan? Or maybe you need a working capital loan with a long repayment period? CrediNord’s online working capital loans can cover both of these needs. As long as your business affairs are in order, we can offer you an inexpensive working capital loan with a flexible repayment period.
- You can choose your loan term to last 6, 12 or 18 months.
- If you wish, you can repay your working capital loan earlier than planned at no additional cost.
- It is possible to apply for a grace period of 1 month.
- The better your company’s risk assessment, the more favourable loan price you will get.
- Find out about the loan possibilities for your company by asking a free loan offer.
Working capital loan calculator
Choose the amount of the working capital loan that you need between €1,000 and €100,000 and in how many months (6–18) you want to repay the loan.
Working capital loan amount 21000 €
Working capital loan online—what you need to do
Are you looking for a quick working capital loan? We’ll send you an offer right away. Asking for an offer does not bind you to anything, and you can make the final decision about accepting our offer whenever you are ready. If you accept our loan offer on a business day before 4 p.m., the working capital loan amount will be paid into your bank account on the same day.
This is how easy it is to apply for a working capital loan:
- Fill in our electronic loan application form
- You’ll get our loan offer within 1 hour (on business days between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. GMT+3)
- Once you have accepted the offer, we will pay the loan sum into your bank account on the same or, at the latest, the following business day
Working capital loan prerequisites
We want to assist all companies that have been managing their affairs with due care. Applying for and granting a business loan also presupposes that certain basic conditions are fulfilled.
The minimum requirements for getting a working capital loan are:
- The company must have been actively in business for at least six months.
- The company’s annual turnover must be at least €30,000.
- The company must have a clean credit record and have had no significant delays in previous payments
- The company’s head office and its decision-makers must be based in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, or the Netherlands.
Just one minute to apply
We have streamlined our working capital loan application process. We ask you to provide only strictly essential information in the application form. That means that all we need from you is the business ID of your company, as well as your guarantor’s social security number and contact details. Nonetheless, please pay attention when filling in the application. Mistakes may prevent or at least significantly delay us in the processing of your application and providing you with a loan decision.
Customers in many different fields
Our customers come from a range of business domains. Typically, they represent small and medium-sized businesses from sole traders to listed companies. We’re not interested in external factors—we simply need to know your company’s situation and needs.
We have customers in, among others, the following domains:
- service sector
- consulting sector
- industrial sector
- retail sector
- healthcare sector
Working capital loans for various needs
We offer working capital loans for various needs, helping companies to improve their operating conditions. As every situation is unique, there are as many types of loan requirement as there are companies. Below you will find a few typical examples.
- Your company is hiring a new employee.
- Your company needs money for paying bills.
- Your company is acquiring new equipment or materials.
- Your company is increasing its stocks.
- Your company is enlarging its premises.
- Your company is balancing seasonal fluctuations.
Working capital loan online—FAQ
- We are a Nordic business lender.
- We provide finance services to small and medium-sized companies.
- We work in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
Do you have a question about a working capital loan?
If you have any questions about working capital loans, please give us a call or send us an email. Our customer service team will happily discuss your company’s needs with you. Together we can evaluate your situation and come up with the most suitable solution.
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 09 04950 4030 (Mon.–Fri. 9 a.m.–5 p.m. GMT+3)