A business loan, just as you need it
- Business loans from €1,000 to €100,000.
- 1 minute to apply; offer in 1 hour.
- Money paid into your bank account on the same day.
- Monthly instalments without hidden costs.
- Flexible repayment options.
An inexpensive and flexible business loan on your own terms
Are you looking for an inexpensive business loan that doesn’t require securities? We think that’s only fair for companies that have managed their business affairs with due care. And that is exactly what we would like to offer to you.
- You choose the loan amount and the payment period.
- We ensure that both these criteria are in balance with your company’s financial situation.
- The loan period is not set in stone—you can repay your business loan earlier than planned at no additional costs.
- If your situation changes and you need a longer payment period, you can also ask for a grace period of 1 month.
- The cost of a loan is calculated on an individual basis. The better the company’s risk assessment, the lower the cost of the loan.
Choose the business loan amount that you need (€1,000 to €100,000) and the payment period (6–18 months) that suits you best.
This is how easy it is to apply for a business loan
Do you need a business loan now? Applying for our business loan is quick and simple. You’ll get a free loan offer that won’t bind you to anything. That means that you can take your time deciding whether to accept our offer or not.
Once you have accepted it, things move on pretty quickly. If you accept our business loan offer on a business day before 4 p.m., the money is paid into your bank account on the same day. At the latest, you’ll have the money on the following business day.
- Fill in our loan application and send it to us—there’s no need to add any attachments
- We’ll email you our loan offer within one hour (Mon.–Fri. 9 to 5 GMT+3)
- If you accept our offer, you’ll get the money the same day (Mon.–Fri. 9 to 4 GMT+3)
Minimum requirements for getting a business loan
We can help only companies whose operating conditions are in order. It is in both ours and our customers’ interest that the minimum requirements for granting the business loan are fulfilled. First of all, the company must be actively in business, and its head office must be located in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, or the Netherlands. Other minimum requirements for getting a business loan are:
- The company has been actively in business for at least six months.
- The company doesn’t have a record of significant payment delays.
- The guarantor’s (i.e. the entrepreneur’s) credit record is in order.
- The company’s annual turnover is €30,000 or more.
- The company’s decision-makers are based in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, or the Netherlands.
When you apply for a business loan, we’ll ask you to provide the following information
It is easy to apply for a business loan. All we need is your company’s business ID and the guarantor’s information. The application must, however, be filled in accurately. This will ensure that we process it as swiftly as possible.
Examples of our customers’ industries
We serve both small and big companies, regardless of their field of activity. Our customers come from a variety of sectors and represent many different company forms. Each customer is equally important to us.
- companies in the service sector
- consulting companies
- beauty salons
- retail companies
- healthcare companies
Individual business loans for individual needs
All companies have needs, and we offer solutions to these needs. Each company has a different story and a different situation. Our task is to support our customers through good and bad.
What does your company need?
- to hire a new employee
- to pay its bills
- to acquire new equipment and materials
- to increase its stocks
- to enlarge its premises
- to balance seasonal fluctuations
Business loan—Frequently Asked Questions
CrediNord in a nutshell
- A solid Nordic business lender.
- Serving SMEs.
- In addition to Finland, active also in Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
- Has helped over 5,000 businesses.
Do you have a question about a business loan?
Our customer service is there for you. If you have any questions related to business loans, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll discuss your company’s needs and the best ways to help you.
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 09 04950 4030 (Mon.–Fri. 9 a.m.–5 p.m. GMT+3)